INTCO Synguard Nitrile Exam Gloves – 1000pc Case
Intco Medical is a high-tech manufacturing company committed to R&D, production, and marketing of medical disposable products and durable equipment with main business covering medical protection, rehabilitation nursing, physical therapy, and disposable examination. INTCO Medical has been exported high-quality products to more than 120 countries.
Synguard Nitrile Exam Gloves help reduce the risk of spreading infection or disease. They are non-sterile, latex, and powder-free. This product is an economical and effective choice to protect against unwanted, dangerous, and potentially infectious substances. They complete the range of personal protective equipment designed for the vast majority of professional and medical operations.
OTG in the U.S. and Ready To Ship!
- Sky Blue color
- No latex protein to cause allergy
- Excellent softness and wearing fitness
- Undifferentiated shelf life as normal gloves
- Well suitable for high cleanliness industries
- Extremely flexible for bare hand feel
- Light weight yet incredibly strong
- Sleek, compact packaging helps us cut space and cost
- Resists a variety of chemicals
- Textured fingers tips for good grip
INTCO SYNGUARD NITRILE EXAM GLOVES – 1000pc CASE
3mil Exam Gloves
- Material: Nitrile
- Water Test AQL: 1.5 AQL
- Description: Non-sterile, latex-free, powder-free, ambidextrous. Chlorinated glove for easy donning and removal, beaded cuff to reduce glove roll down and ripping, textured fingertips to provide grip and sensitivity
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Color: Sky blue
- Conservation: Store in a clean, cool, and dry place. Avoid excessive heat (Max 38°C).
- Expiration date: years after the manufacturing date
- Manufactured in: China
- Certifications: Compliant with ASTM D6319, ASTM D6978, FDA 510K, Health Canada & manufactured in ISO2859
- Chemotherapy: Yes, meets ASTM D6978 for resistance to permeation by chemotherapy drugs
1 Case = 10 Boxes
- Each box holds 100 gloves. Each case holds 1000 gloves.
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large